For those who seek to experience culture and nature, the rolling green slopes of the Neckartal, Odenwald and Taubertal are the perfect location.
The undulating hills provide the perfect opportunity for biking and hiking and are dotted with many historical and cultural attractions.
We will gladly help you to put together an itinerary which fulfils your hopes and expectations of your trip. We also provide extensive information relating to the geography and history of the area.
- Notburga church in Hochhausen
- Heidelberg: Castle, old town and university
- Bad Wimpfen: Kaiserpfalz, old town and Benedictine monastery
- Burg Guttenberg: Bird of prey conservation centre and castle museum with unique wooden library
- Mosbach: Medieval old town
- Amorbach: Baroque monastery church and library
- Neckar valley and its many castles
We are spoilt for choice with the many marked bike paths close to the manor (Neckartal, 3-Laender, Odenwald-Madonnen, Main-Neckar-Radweg) as well as winding streets for guests to explore.
Numerous walking paths begin directly at the manor’s doorstep.
Neckarsteig: from Bad Wimpfen to Heidelberg